Influencing Brilliantly through Telephone Conversations
We are spending more and more business time on our phones. Whether we are making calls or answering them, relaying messages, organising meetings, satisfying clients, cold calling or playing our part in crisis management, the need to influence brilliantly through telephone conversations has never been greater. And, unlike face-to-face communication, when we are purely talking on the phone we are operating blind! We have no access to those all-important visual cues. So we cannot hope to be as successful, can we? Of course we can.
This training will teach you how to influence as intended in any telephone conversation. It will be of benefit no matter what your role or purpose. If your business requires you to talk on the phone, you need to be great at it.
- Creating the state before you operate
- The skill of listening to more than words
- Understanding without looking
- The value of ‘operating blind’
- How to match, pace and lead
- Understanding and applying more-the-more patterns of agreement
- Creating the appropriate emotional connection
- Words to use and words to avoid
- Managing the timing, pace and pitch of your delivery
- Ensuring a great ending.