Influencing yourself positively
The need to ‘create the state before we operate’ is understood in all aspects of human performance. It doesn’t matter how much we know or how skilled we are, if we don’t feel right psychologically, emotionally, or physically, we rarely produce our best. In times of ever-increasing change, challenge and competition, we need to know how to create within ourselves the most powerful and productive states. Simply put, we need to know how manage our brains better.
This training draws on key findings from neuroscience to provide a range of behaviours, processes and intrapersonal communication techniques that improve personal and professional performance through increased brain health and function. It is of benefit to anyone who has a brain.
- A brief introduction to ‘The Governor’ – the amazing human brain
- How to create your own brain management programme
- Applying the elements of The Brain Always Wins PROCESS:
- Physical activity
- Rest and recovery
- Optimum nutrition
- Cognitive function
- Emotional management
- Socialisation Synergy
- Creating and managing the library in your mind
- The power of words
- The danger of nominalisations – and how to avoid them
- Creating positive anchors and powerful associations
- Managing memories positively
- Visualising the future as if it has already happened.